Powered by Blogger.

Jenny eats ... resetting my tummy

by - Juli 17, 2018

Runter für die deutsche Version :) 
Hallöchen!
So as I have mentioned (a billion times) before, my stomach is extremely sensitive, especially due to my fructose intolerance. So before and after a tough stomach weekend (basically that means it includes sugar/fruit) or sometimes just because it feels like it needs to remind me that it is not an easy-going stomach (or you know, period) I need to be very gentle on my stomach and reset/prepare it. 
I am not sure what caused it this time, it started around thursday and I had my last bit of sugar (1.3 doughnuts) on monday, so it should have not been the sugar, because I usually get the consequences like right away/hours later or the next day... But I have just been randomly feeling extremely sick, so sick I wish I would vomit (sorry, tmi). 
But since my bestie (ok, I have more than one, but ssssh) is coming over this weekend I want my stomach to be prepared for any possible fun.
So here is what I was eating saturday to calm it down again (hopefully stop this icky sick feeling) and to prepare it. This is of course only one day but the next days are going to look pretty similar.

Breakfast
Shocking news: I did not have chocolate porridge. But I felt it most sensible to have a little break (I doubt it will last longer than the weekend). I got some nice bread, toasted it shortly, spread some (vegan) margarine all over it, added sliced tomatoes and a bit of salt and done.

Snack
A pre-work out snack was very much needed, because I had such an early breakfast that I could feel my stomach telling me it wants food soon around 11.30. So I had a banana with cinnamon to hold me over until lunch.

Lunch
For lunch I had a Jenny-standard, rice with oven baked chickpeas (salted of course). It is still a favourite and I enjoyed it very much. Sometimes I also have some mashed avocado with it. I was briefly considering making a hot tahini sauce but I thought something hot (as in spicy) is probably not the best thing for my stomach.

Dinner
For dinner I just had a packet (100g). Now could there be anything more gentle on your stomach.
And yes, it is indeed quite full of carbs. But well who doesn't like carbs? Plus that is something that my stomach does not complain about so easily.

Hope you have a nice week!

Hallöchen!
Wie ich ja schon (eine Millionen) mal erwähnt habe, ist mein Magen sehr empfindlich, vor allem wegen meiner Fruktoseintoleranz. Wenn ich also gerade ein magenbelastendes Wochenende (das heißt es gab was mit Zucker/Obst) hinter oder vor mir habe, oder wenn mein Magen einfach mal so aufmuckt, heißt es für mich "Schonkost".
Ich bin mir ehrlich gesagt nicht sicher, woran es dieses Mal lag. Es find so Donnerstag damit an und zog sich so ziemlich durchs ganze Wochenende, aber mein letztes bisschen Zucker (1.3 Doughnuts) war am Montag. Eigentlich kommt die Reaktion wenn sofort/nach wenigen Stunden oder am nächsten Tag.
Also, hier seht ihr, was "Schonkost" für mich bedeutet. So sah mein Wochenende aus, und da ich am Wochenende wunderbaren Besuch bekomme, wird es wohl auch den Rest der Woche vorsichtig damit ich just in case für was bereit bin.

Frühstück
Zum Frühstück gab es Mehrkornbrot (relativ dick weil ich es selbst geschnitten habe - hab es aber geschafft, dieses mal nicht dick anzufangen und unten keinen Rand mehr habe). Das habe ich leicht angetastet, mit der leichten Deli (Margarine, vegan) bestrichen und ein paar Tomatenscheiben draufgelegt. Ein bisschen Salz kam natürlich auch noch oben drauf.

Snack
Weil ich schon so übertrieben früh gefrühstückt habe, hatte ich dann ab 11:00 auch schon wieder Hunger. Ich wollte aber frühestens um 12:00 mit'm kochen anfangen und vorher noch ein kleines Work Out einschieben also gab es eine Zimt-Banane.

Mittagessen
Zum Mittag gab es ein Jenny-Standard-Essen: Reis mit im Ofen gerösteten Kichererbsen, gesalzen. Ich LIEBE es. Manchmal gibt es dazu auch Avocado und ich hatte auch kurz überlegt ob ich ne scharfe Tahini-Soße mache, aber ich dachte mir, dass was scharfes für meinen Magen wohl nicht die beste Wahl gewesen wäre.

Abendessen
Da gab es dann das so ziemlich sicherste Essen für einen empfindlichen Magen: eine Packung Zwieback (100g) - Dinkel - denn das ist meistens ohne Zucker.

Ich wünsche euch allen eine wunderbare Woche!

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare