Powered by Blogger.

Friday Snippet #2 - Thanks, Gabriella!

by - April 27, 2018

Most of the time (probably 90%) when I scroll through Instagram and come across a new post of Vanessa Hudgens (how pretty is she?!) I immediately have a High School Musical song stuck in my head. It isn't always the same, it varies. Yesterday it was Start Of Something New.

I was actually not the biggest HSM fan back when it first came out. I was not keen on Zac Efron, but tbh that was mostly because of his hairstyle, I came to like him. I have to admit, I am kinda part of the original main target group for those films, but sometimes I like to swim against the current so to say.
But I can't deny that the songs are really catchy and great to sing along with and I learned to quite enjoy HSM. 
After the first few seconds of really enjoying the HSM song being in my head (I have no shame anymore of admitting that I have 2 or 3 songs in my Spotify Playlist) I get a little sentimental and "home sick". But not home sick to my parents house. 
HSM just reminds me of my very first flat mates, who have grown so close to my heart and I miss having them around and living with them and having "WG Abends" (basically for us that meant a girls night). Which did at some point might have involved HSM.
I am sure we all have certain films or songs that remind us of certain people and moments.
So this Friday I would like to thank Vanessa Hudgens, for being one of the many things that makes me miss those two.

Now hit me with one of your films/songs that remind you of someone! 
Actually, something else I need to share on this. There is a certain male perfume/body spray/whatever (I don't actually know) that will always remind me of the HUGE crush I used to have on Hayden Kristensen when I was like 13 (?). Just because we were in England in a shop and I was looking at a Star Wars III book with photos of him when this smell appeared.

Oh and have a nice weekend!

In so 90% der Fälle wenn ich durch Instagram scrolle und ein neuer Post von Vanessa Hudgens auftaucht spielt mein Kopf direkt irgendein High School Musical Song ab. Heute war es Start Of Something New, den hatte ich schon eine Weile nicht mehr im Kopf.
Ich muss zugeben, dass ich als der Film/die Filme rauskamen ja nicht ihr größter Fan war. Ich war nicht angetan von Zac Efron (wie viele andere), was definitiv sehr viel mit seiner Frisur zu tun hatte. Inzwischen mag ich ihn aber sogar fast. Und auch wenn ich quasi zur originalen Zielgruppe für die HSM-Filme gehört habe musste ich dann halt doch mal wieder ein bisschen gegen den Strom schwimmen.
Aber ich konnte auch schon damals nicht leugnen, dass die Songs einen mitreißen und super zum mitsingen sind... Inzwischen mag ich HSM auch eigentlich ganz gerne.
Nachdem ich also die erste Sekunden des HSM Liedes in meinem Kopf genießen konnte (inzwischen kann ich auch dazu stehen, dass ich das eine oder andere Lied in meiner Spotify Playlist habe) werde ich dann doch etwas sentimental und bekomme Heimweh. Aber nicht nach meinem Elternhaus. Sondern nach meiner ersten WG und meinen Mitbewohnerinnen und nach WG Abenden. Und ja, WG Abende hieß auch mal HSM gucken..
Ich denke ihr kennt diese Filme oder Lieder die euch an ganz gewisse Menschen und Momente erinnern... 
Diesen Freitag gibt es also ein kleines Dankeschön an Vanessa Hudgens dafür, dass ich diese beiden wichtigen Menschen mal wieder vermisse.

Und jetzt genug von mir, welche Filme oder Lieder erinnern euch an diese ganz besondere Person?
Wobei ich noch kurz was witziges erzählen muss. Es gibt diesen einen ganz bestimmten Männergeruch (und tatsächlich weiß ich nicht welches Parfüm oder so es ist) was mich immer an Hayden Christensen erinnert (auf den stand ich so mit 13 oder so total). Weil wir in England irgendwann mal in einem Laden waren in dem ich ein Star Wars III Buch mit Bildern von ihm angeschaut habe und dann da auf einmal dieser Duft war!

Schönes Wochenende euch allen!

You May Also Like

1 Kommentare