Powered by Blogger.

My Netflix Corner of Happiness

by - März 06, 2018

Für die deutsche Version bitte runter scrollen

... Which is especially good when I have an exam to revise for or a report to write or whatever. Because sometimes you can't have a new and exciting show to distract you from whatever important thing you are up to (same with new books). And once you have seen a show I find you can easily do stuff while having Netflix on in the background like cleaning up.
Plus there are some shows that are so good that you just can not get enough from and could watch so many times. So here's my list oh HAPPY tv series that I could watch over and over again. But be prepared, that a "darker" list might be coming at some point. Because I have a weak spot, especially when it comes to films, for horror and psycho thrillers.
(Include all?)

Friends
I am so glad I waited till my twenties to watch friends for the first time. I don't think I would have enjoyed it quite as much like say seven years ago. It's just so amusing and easy and it always makes me happy (except a few episodes but if you have seen it you probably know what I mean).

Full House
This ist brings back so many childhood memories because me and my sister used to watch this with my parents and that fact and just the show takes me to a happy place where I don't worry about the future and grown up stuff. If you have not watched Full House you have missed out and you should go on Netflix right now and watch it because honestly, it might be the best series ever in my opinion.

Gilmore Girls
Just like with Friends I am glad I waited some years to watch it all and it is also one of those happy shows. And I love how much Junk Food they eat.

But to also add some newer shows, though I am a sucker for older films and tv series I will add two more from last & this year. I don't want to make this list too long but it for sure won't be the last Netflix related list!

Riverdale
Ok, so there are some things that are a bit yeah over the top in this series. Like what 16 yr old looks and behaves like that?! But I seriously love the actors and characters and some of the outfits they were. Cheryl (played by Madelaine Petsch) is my newest girl crush.

Stranger Things
Do I even need to say anything?
(Oh on a side note, if you like Stranger Things, watch Dark, but within a day or at least don't leave a week within episodes because you will be so confused.

Oh, and Netflix, do me a favour and add "Little House on the Prairie". Which series would you like Netflix to add? And which is your go to series that you could watch over and over?


Hallöchen!
In Lern- und Schreibphasen fange ich ungerne neue Serien an, die mich an meinen Laptop fesseln (Dito mit Büchern). Wenn ich in so einem Zeitfenster also für mein Abend- und Pausenprogramm eine Serie gucke die ich schon kenne, hält mich das (theoretisch) einfach nicht so ab.
Außerdem gibt es einfach Serien die so gut sind, dass man sie einfach wieder und wieder gucken kann. Deswegen gibt es jetzt meine "Glücklich und Sorgenfrei Serien die immer gehen". Jetzt bekommt aber nicht den Eindruck, dass ich nur sowas gucke, tatsächlich gucke ich ganz schön gerne düstere Dinge, vor allem wenn es um Filme geht.

Friends
Ich habe Friends verhältnismäßig spät geguckt, mit so 20 aber das war eigentlich gut so, ich glaube nicht, dass mir das mit 16 auch nur halb so gut gefallen hätte und es ist so gut!

Full House
Das ist für mich einfach ein Stück Kindheit. Meine Eltern haben das als meine Schwester und ich jünger waren immer mit uns geguckt. Das und dass es einfach so schön und leicht und glücklich ist bringt mich einfach an einen glücklichen Ort. Ich liebe diese Serie einfach. Wenn ihr sie also noch nicht gesehen habt, dann öffnet Netflix und fangt an, ihr habt bisher was verpasst.

Gilmore Girls
Genau wie bei Friends habe ich auch mit dieser Seri eine ganze Weile gewartet und ach die beiden machen es einem einfach die Show zu genießen, manchmal braucht man halt eine Dosis Frauen Power.

Um aber auch ein paar aktuellere Serien aufzulisten, die Serien wurden teilweise angefangen zu drehen bevor ich überhaupt in Planung war (die Full House Dreharbeiten z.B. begannen 1987), kommen jetzt noch zwei aus letztem/diesem Jahr und dann ist erstmal gut. Da das hier sicherlich nicht die letzte Netflix Liste sein wird muss ich mir ja noch ein bisschen was aufheben.

Riverdale
Ok vorab, eine Sache, welche 16 jährigen führen so ein Leben?! Ich gebe zu, dass diese Serie in der Hinsicht ein bisschen over the top ist, aber ich genieße sie trotzdem sehr, was wohl vor allem an den Schauspielern als auch dem einen oder anderen Charakter liegt. Und mein neuester Girl Crush ist definitiv Cheryl, gespielt von Madelaine Petsch, das bezieht sich aber sowohl als die Schauspielerin selbst als auch ihren Charakter.

Stranger Things
Dazu muss ich wohl nicht noch großartig was sagen, oder?
(Aber schon mal so am Rande, wenn euch das gefällt, solltet ihr mal bei Dark rein schauen. Lasst nur nicht zu viel Zeit zwischen den Folgen verstreichen)

Und Netflix sollte definitiv noch "Unsere kleine Farm" hinzufügen! Welche Serie würdet ihr gerne noch auf Netflix sehen? Und welche Serie geht bei euch immer und immer wieder?

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare