Powered by Blogger.

Teenage Groot & Garlic Butter

by - Mai 22, 2018

Für die deutsche Version einfach ein bisschen scrollen

Hallöchen!
So first of all, I hope all the Germans reading this, I hope you had a nice long weekend (yay to bank holiday montags). I did not have the day off, because guess what, insects don't care about bank holidays.
I got to spend a lovely weekend with my boyfriend, missing Karneval der Kulturen again. I just felt like talking about what I did this weekend.

Avengers Infinity War
It was time for a movie date, great excuse to wear my new dress, of which I forgot to take a photo (classic Jen). We watched it in 2D, cause I do not care about 3D. So here is my little review.
It was good, I enjoyed it. There were scenes that were like "How?" even considering the whole Sci-Fi thing, but let's not get into that. It was quite funny, and I loved that the Guardians of the Galaxy were in it. Of course ending with the fact that there will be another Avengers film... I don't want to make this Review too long because I don't want to give too much away... But if you enjoy superheroes and liked the other Avengers film this one won't disappoint you. Still trying to figure out, which of the Avengers is my favourite though... And also, I haven't quite got used to the guy playing Spiderman. I was struggling to accept Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. Yes, this girl is still stuck with Tobey Maguire Spidey so yeah... this new REALLY young guy is still not quite Spiderman to me...

Sunny Sunday
We were modelling stuff with air drying clay before our bbq! I made this butterfly and also the boyfriend and me made a snake together. As you can see, clay modelling was never my strongest form of art. There is just 3D stuff I am better with than clay...
We went to the park to have a nice bbq, I actually got a little sunburned... I probably ate 2 or 3 days worth of carbs. Because I was so hungry by the time we got to the park I started with a little pasta salad and bread but of course the others grilled cheese, grilled veggies and meat took a lot longer so I was basically constantly eating.
The boyfriend and me made vegan garlic marge, so I could eat lots and smell like a vampire repellent. And it is sooooo easy. All we did was chop up three cloves of garlic (a fourth one would have still been fine, if people are really into garlic stuff - like me) and then just mixed it into 250g of vegan margarine. My mum actually has this tool to mix it in but I just used a spoon. I recommend doing it the day before so the garlic has the time to sink in and spread through all the margarine.

I hope you have a good week!


Hallöchen!
Ich hoffe ihr hattet ein wunderbares langes Pfingstwochenende. Ich hatte kein langes Wochenende; Insekten interessiert es nämlich nicht ob Montag ein Feiertag is oder nicht. Deswegen saß ich am Montag um 6:07 schon im Zug um um kurz nach 10 im Labor zu sein. Aber da ich trotzdem ein schönes Wochenende hatte, wollte ich mal ein bisschen was davon teilen. Auch wenn ich schon wieder den Karneval der Kulturen verpasst habe weil ich weg war...

Avengers Infinity War
Am Samstag ging es mal wieder ins Kino. Was für mich die perfekte Gelegenheit war um mein neues Kleid auszuführen, aber da ich ich bin, habe ich total vergessen ein Foto dann zu machen...sorry! 
Ich fand den Film ganz gut, auch lustig. Zwischendurch hat man sich zwar gefragt wie das funktioniert und waaaas geht da ab, auch wenn man bedenkt, dass das natürlich nicht unserer Realität entspricht. Ich fand es super, dass die Guardians of the Galaxy vorgekommen sind, die mag ich nämlich schon ein bisschen lieber als die Avengers. Ich will aber auch nicht zu viel erzählen und dann doch noch was verraten...
Die, die auch die Avengers genossen haben und ganz gerne was mit Superhelden gucken, wird dieser Teil auch gefallen.
Ich kann schon mal so viel verraten: es wird noch einen Teil geben, da am Ende nicht alles geklärt worden ist.

Sunny Sunday
Bevor es zum Grillen in den Park ging, haben wir mit so an der Luft trocknendem Ton gearbeitet. Ich habe diesen Schmetterling gemacht und zusammen mit meinem Freund noch eine Schlange. Wie ihr seht ist Ton-Modellierung nicht meine beste Kunstform... Sogar bei den 3D-Künsten ziehe ich Anderes Ton vor.
Dann ging es in den Park zum Grillen. Es war ein richtig schöner Tag, so sonnig, dass ich mir einen Sonnenbrand geholt habe, aber er ist nicht so schlimm. Wahrscheinlich habe ich ein Kohlenhydratäquivalent von 2 bis 3 Tagen gegessen. Wir haben nämlich unseren Standard Nudelsalat gemacht und vegane Knoblauchmargarine. Die ist nämlich super easy. Knoblauch schön klein schnippeln und ein bisschen ausquetschen (außer man hat eine Knoblauchpresse um sich das Leben leichter zu machen) und rührt das schön n die Margarine ein (wenn man nicht wie meine Ma so ein tolles Tupperwaregerät dafür hat tut's auch ein Löffel). Am besten macht ihr das aber am Tag bevor ihr sie nutzen wollt damit der Knoblauch Zeit hat ordentlich durchzuziehen.

Naja, das war es dann auch schon.
Ich wünsche euch eine schöne Woche!

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare