Powered by Blogger.

Friday Snippet #3 - Girls, Girls, Girls

by - Mai 11, 2018

After primary school I went to an all girl school, when moving out of my parents I lived with two girls and my current flat situation will be turning into an all girl situation soon. When finding out about the all girl school a lot of people ask me, if that wasn't really bitchy.
I don't know why people think it gets bitchy when it is just girls together... it doesn't necessarily have to be. I went to a "normal" (girl and boy) school for a while and tbh an all girl school wasn't more bitchy. I feel like it is also very dependant on the girls that get together. Yes there was a drama at our school (just like at any other school) but my class actually got along very well. There was no drama in my old flat and I am not having any bitchfights with my current female flatmates.
So yeah, I just felt like talking about the fact that many girls getting together does not automatically mean a bubble of bitchiness appears around us. I just love a good girls night and well yes I reckon I do have more girl friends than guy friends.
Not sure there is a real take home message. Just something I was thinking about. I quite love girliness. And if I could do it again I would always choose going to the all girl school.

Have a nice weekend!

Nach der Grundschule ging es für mich (freiwillig) auf eine Mädchenschule, meine erste WG teilte ich mir mit zwei Mädels (LOVE YOU) und auch meine derzeitige WG wird bald eine komplette Mädels-WG (wir sind dann vier Mädels - WOW). Wenn Leute herausfinden, dass ich auf eine Mädchenschule gegangen bin, kommt häufig die Frage, ob es da nicht viele Zickereien gab.
Ich weiß nicht, warum manche denken, dass es bitchig und zickig wird wenn viele Mädels regelmäßig aufeinander treffen. Bei uns an der Schule gab es nicht mehr Zickereien als an anderen Schulen (und ja, ich kann das schon beurteilen weil ich ne Weile an einer "normalen" Schule war). Es kommt natürlich auch immer sehr auf die Kombination aus Mädchen an - meine Klasse war generell eine sehr harmonische Klasse die recht gut miteinander auskam während es in anderen Klassen ein bisschen mehr gab.
So, ich wollte einfach nur mal loswerden, dass nur Mädchen nicht bedeutet, dass es zickig wird. Ich liebe Mädelsabende und ja wahrscheinlich habe ich auch mehr Freundinnen als Freunde. 
Ich weiß auch nicht so recht, was genau ich sagen will, auf jeden Fall habe ich meine Entscheidung mit der Mädchenschule nie bereut - würde es immer wieder machen. 

Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Wochenende!

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare